Our reporters, Amy Pimm and Poppy Huggett, round-up today’s climate news on our Climate Action Podcast.
Here are today’s top stories in Climate Action:
- People have been evacuated from their homes overnight amid widespread flooding across England and Wales caused by Storm Christoph.
- Our reporter Becky Buckle reports on how only hours into Biden’s first day as president he has already signed to re-join the Paris Climate agreement.
- An exclusive piece from Tom Lawrence and Mike Gillett who spoke to Nigerian climate activist Olumide Idowu about how it is up to each country to take action on the UN Sustainability Goals.
- Poppy Huggett also reports on the impact of climate change on Bangladesh.
- Also, our reporter Martine Kaino interviewed Colleen Pietersen on how climate change is threatening the poor communities in Cape Town.
- Another great story from Mike Gillett who spoke to Nicola Howell Hawley who runs a sustainable artist business centred around zero waste.
- Lastly, Our reporter Sephora Landu found out the three sustainable fashion brands you need to know in 2021.
Music by BenSound.com